Thursday, June 21
I am excited about my sale coming up, are you? We are celebrating our first year in the new studio. I know right! A whole year, and about ten extra grey hairs. Ok, so I have decided that the sale will start July 2nd, 9amish at least that is when I will send out the newsletter. You know, the newsletter that has the secret code you enter to get free shipping...on everything in the store.
1. Nothing can be put on hold for you for the start of the sale, so it is first come first serve.
2. The code lasts for exactly 24 hours, and that is it. No exceptions. (I have never done this before, so maybe I will offer the sale again if I decide that 24 hours is not long enough. You see I never know how it will go with newsletters. Sometimes a lot sells right away, and sometimes ya'll, like three things sell.) So...just go with it.
3. The only way to get the code is to get my newsletter. So sign up here.
4. If you buy a big painting (yes you get free shipping on it!!), I will still have to contact you to get your address to arrange shipping. We might be very busy, so be patient.
5. If you miss the sale, the free shipping coupon is not transferable. No exceptions. See you next time!
6. Free shipping for all items inside of the continental usa. Sorry International buyers. There will still be something yummy for you in the newsletter though.
7. Just a reminder that I am not doing commissions right now, so if something gets away form you, I won't be available to re-create it for you. I know it is frustrating when this happens, but I promise there will be more to choose from soon, there always is!
8. Exactly 666 people visited my shop yesterday. Duuuuude. Not really relevant to the sale, but the 14 year old boy in me is deeply impressed by the dark workings of the universe.
Side Smerk, 24x24 500usd.
Foxy, 48x48 1600usd.
These are our chairs. I went, I sat, I decided. Dark brownish gray velvet. Amen. On another note, that Sheila B living room was probabl...
Cue peppy 50's era music and narrator... Here it is, demystified and laid plain; how commissioning a painting works. Lets use my clien...
Third time in two months I have seen Sense and Sensibility ...I heart Jane Austen, but I don't think we would have been friends if I ...
First things first, lets sets set some ground rules. I really have no idea what I am doing, but I hope what I have to say is helpful, I trul...
Beautiful wedding images from days gone by, that I saved years ago for my own wedding inspiration. I ended up being too harried to act...
Working on a commission today for the gallery. This is the second go. I had to paint over the first attempt. I don't mind when that hap...
This really cute mood board over Snippet and Ink reminds me of my new painting... Harry, 48x48
So I decided to do a Calendar this year. Whuppeee. 13x19, features my Antonia painting, signed, $30 usd. Printed using archival inks on ...
What ho! So, in the sick haze this last week, I have been bolstered by my favorite duo, Jeeves and Wooster. Based on the stories and book...
I simply love this idea. I admit that when Emily from Once Wed stopped by to pick up a few things from my studio, I was surprised that she...