They Don't Have Any Proof



New painting in the store today! 48x60 "They Just Don't Have Any Proof." 

I had so much fun painting this, my friend Erin says its a perfect synthesis of my abstraction style and geometric style. Y'all know how much I love geometric, linear and graphic shapes. Sometimes I try to be restrained and just make clean shapes but then I can't control myself and I have to scribble or I will scream! Its a metaphor for life peeps. I just am having a lot of fun having this painting in the studio. I will be sad when she sells.

Comments

  1. Pure joy! It makes me wonder what kind of music you paint to...or are you one of those silent types?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was listening to Ratata. Also I was listening to episodes of Psych playing in the background. Thats where the title comes from: the theme song :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Yay! Your gonna reach out to me! I am so excited. I have tried to make commenting here easy for both of us. So please try your hardest to read the squiggly letters so I can chat with you.

Popular Posts